Running cfengine without domain

From: Bert
Subject: Running cfengine without domain
Date: 2 Feb 2006 15:51:26 -0800

Hi, I'm currently trying to get cfengine working, and I'm getting the
follow error msg:

cfengine:: BAD: Host authentication failed. Did you forget the domain
name or IP/DNS address registration (for ipv4 or ipv6)?
cfengine:: Authentication dialogue with <host> failed
cfengine:: Unable to establish connection with <host> (failover)

The setup for my server is a little bit different though, as we don't
have a DNS server setup, thus having no domain.  (ie. only having the
host name set up) I've tried using the SkipIdentify option but it has
the same error.  Has anyone got this setup working?

Cheers,

Bert