help-cgicc

[help-cgicc] Re: PS: How to log under W2K

From: Steve . Pole
Subject: [help-cgicc] Re: PS: How to log under W2K
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 15:44:54 +0100 (MET)

What I forgot to mention in my last post is that both versions of the
application (release and debug) work perfectly when they are run as standalone
apps
from the command line.
Furthermore, the debug version remains as process that can't be killed
('permission denied'), so I have to reboot every time I try to run my CGI
script.

(Sigh)