help-cgicc

[help-cgicc] Re: How to log under W2K

From: Steve . Pole
Subject: [help-cgicc] Re: How to log under W2K
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 13:00:01 +0100 (MET)

Well, it says

Linking...
   Creating library cgicc.lib and object cgicc.exp
Cgicc.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "class
std::basic_ofstream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >  gLogFile"
(?gLogFile@@address@hidden@address@hidden@@@std@@A)

I thought that's where the linker links object files into a library, but I
could be wrong.

The point is that I can't build the cgicc library under W2K with DEBUG
defined and thus logging enabled even if I define ofstream gLogFile somewhere
(as
in the 'test' project).

The reason why I actually need CGI debug support is that the release version
of my application works perfectly, but in the debug version, the browser
doesn't seem to get the XML stream that is sent over CGI by my application.

Any ideas how to tackle that ?!?