help-emacs-windows

Re: [h-e-w] Re: Gnus, anyone?

From: Michael Campbell
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Re: Gnus, anyone?
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 15:05:50 -0800 (PST)

--- Jason Rumney <address@hidden> wrote:
> address@hidden writes:
>
> > I use Pegasus ( http://www.pmail.com ) on MS Windows, mostly
> because
> > it's free
>
> No it is not. It just doesn't cost any money to download the
> compiled
> program.

It seems that it is.

>From the "Ordering" page (http://www.pmail.com/manuals.htm)...

Pegasus Mail is free software - anyone may use it without
restriction, other than for the sending of unsolicited commercial
e-mail (or spam) which is prohibited in our license. In order to
support the development and growth of the program, we offer various
documentation and support options at reasonable prices. Purchasing
manuals or a support agreement are optional actions - you are not
obliged to do so; but your support will ensure that the program
remains available as a viable option for all who need it.