help-flex

Re: Flex & Multiple Threads

From: Andrew Droffner
Subject: Re: Flex & Multiple Threads
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 12:27:13 -0400 (EDT)

I'm unable to compile the scan.l LEX specification using the bootstrap
scanner, initscan.c. I have tried it on the latest flex source from GNU,
and the tarball from your page at ee.lbl.gov.

If I drop the "%option reentrant" from scan.l, then it all compiles. I
doubt it works right then. What else do I need here, a new initscan.c?

Thanks for the help.

--
[ Andrew Droffner
[ Advance Publications Internet