help-flex

2 weeks FREE in new Caribbean Condo! Canadian owned.

From: www.caribbeancondo.net
Subject: 2 weeks FREE in new Caribbean Condo! Canadian owned.
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 10:17:15 -0500

Rent 2 weeks and receive 2 weeks FREE in our Caribbean condo

Vacation in Paradise!
Private - Canadian owned condo unit, fully furnished! Now accepting bookings for 2006
Visit for more details www.caribbeancondo.net

$199 Web Design
www.xdreem.com

Own your Own online car lot
$7 per month!
www.usedautosmb.com

If you have mistakingly subscribed, or been subscribed to our updateslist and would like to be removed from this mailing in the future. Please send a blank email to address@hidden and you will be removed from the list. Also accept our sincere apologies for intruding.