help-flex

Re: BUG: erroneous warning suppression

From: will
Subject: Re: BUG: erroneous warning suppression
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 09:32:28 -0500

Which version of flex with what compiler are you using? Did you obtain
your copy of flex fromt he official sources or did you get it from a
downstream packager? If from a downstream packager, please provide the
url for the download and any related information necessary to inspect
what changes that packager may have introduced.