help-global

Re: (no subject)

From: Shigio Yamaguchi
Subject: Re: (no subject)
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 12:47:36 +0900

Hi,
Would you please describe your problem concretely?
> i have added suffixes other that the default in my global.conf
> (.globalrc really) and i don't think they are being used.
> is the tagging language specific? is there a way to introduce new
> suffixes and associate them with a recognized language (much like
> adding new suffixes to a list of files to highlight/format in a
> language specific manner in emacs).

Which language are you going to use?
What is the suffix?
What did you do? (global.conf and command line)
What was the result?
What did you expect?
--
Shigio Yamaguchi - Tama Communications Corporation
Mail: address@hidden, (Spare mail: address@hidden)