Re: [Help-glpk] Seamless Functionality

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Seamless Functionality
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 08:38:18 +0400

>Why do we have these Junk mails in the list? Can the
>owner of the list get rid of them please?

In principle, anyone, not only a subscriber, can send messages to a
public mailing list, which help-glpk is. And so far as all messages sent
to the list are processed by a computer program, there is no possibility
to automatically distinguish between useful and spam messages.

However, I've changed the posting filter option in order to approve any
message sent to our mailing list and reject all spam messages.

Andrew Makhorin