Re: [Help-glpk] output KILLED

From: Jose Monreal
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] output KILLED
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 12:24:58 -0400

Im running a program that is using glpk to solve several transport problems, and when it has to solve many many transport problems it finish with
Killed as output.

It seems that the scheduler or maybe memory is causing the program to be killed.

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 12:12 PM, Andrew Makhorin <address@hidden> wrote:
> My problem is that I get this error

Which error?

>  when I give glpk more data,
> because with smaller data it solve it with no problem. How can I fix
> this problem of xmalloc?

> I get KILLED, why is that?

> How can it be that after minutes of resolving a problem the computer
> KILLED the program. Running under Linux of course.

Please provide more detailed information.

--
José I. Monreal Bailey