Re: [Help-glpk] New with GLPK

From: Jose Monreal
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] New with GLPK
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 13:58:10 -0400

huh, I'll give it a shot and let you know.

Thanks

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 1:54 PM, Michael Hennebry <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tue, 26 Aug 2008, Jose Monreal wrote:

> Instead of reading and writing the models to a file, i created a
> data_structure that would have all the data and I load it to glpk with
> functions I created named createModel and createData.
>
> The problem now is when the problem is quite big, i get the signal Killed
> and the problem cant finish.

Once GLPK has been fed, it doesn't need the arrays you fed it.
You can get rid of them if you want.
You only need to keep the data needed to interpret the results.
You can get rid of the rest before running the solver.

--
Michael   address@hidden
"Those parts of the system that you can hit with a hammer (not advised)

--
José I. Monreal Bailey