Re: [Help-glpk] Transport Problem advanced

From: SpaceRider
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Transport Problem advanced
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 15:26:52 +0300

Hello,

I have very many combinations of params "supply" and "demand" with different
double integer value (somethimes some million). The sources are a MySQL-DB.

Now, I insert each combination into a table. If a combination isn't
possible, the value ist "-1". All possible combinations get positive values
("0.02","0.04", etc.).

Because of that I have to insert a special rule in model:
"s.t. positive_result {i in I, j in J}: varcost[i,j] * x[i,j] >= 0;"

Is there a easier way to insert only possible combinations into a table and
to drop the special rule.

I would like to save memory (disk, RAM).

Thank you
Andy