Re: [Help-glpk] Python

From: Jeffrey Kantor
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Python
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 11:42:49 -0500

Robert,

If you're committed to the Python aspect of this, you might also
consider CVXOPT (http://abel.ee.ucla.edu/cvxopt/index.html).  CVXOPT
is generally for convex optimization, but purportedly allows use of
glpk for milp problems. I'm not much of a python programmer, so don't
have much direct experience with this. CVXOPT is also integrated into
the sage environment which might be nice for the educational context.

Jeff