SV: [Help-glpk] Python

From: Robert Johansson
Subject: SV: [Help-glpk] Python
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 19:57:00 +0300

Ok, but I really want to use Python. The problem is which one to choose
(PyMathProg, python-glpk, ctypes-glpk or something else). The math is no
problem and the programming bit will be ok if I just can use a language that I
know well. In the end I will use it in an educational context so I would rather
like to cover several applications than having a cutting edge solution for only
one case.

Thanks!

/Robert