Re: [Help-glpk] glpk lab for windows released

From: Pietro Scionti
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] glpk lab for windows released
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 00:51:57 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you Andrew, Luiz & Xypron for all your work, but I'm not sure what
*exactly* this new tool's usefulness. Is it just a merge of win32-compiled
source code + gusek + java binding coming in a handy one-file installation
package? (and would this mean the development of gusek will be discontinued
from now on?)
Or does it allow to me to edit the glpk source code in an environment other
than visual studio?

Pietro