RE: [Help-glpk] Thread safety of GLPK

From: Michael Hennebry
Subject: RE: [Help-glpk] Thread safety of GLPK
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 12:35:15 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 14 Apr 2010, Hammond, Paul wrote:

So I guess I just don't mean thread safe, I mean thread hot, as in I can have
multiple GLPK computations going in separate threads simultaneously which don't
need to synchronize on anything or if they do, it's for a very small part of
the computation rather than the entire duration.

Instead of threads, you might consider processes.

--
Michael   address@hidden
"Pessimist: The glass is half empty.