Re: [Help-glpk] Thread safety of GLPK

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Thread safety of GLPK
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 14:06:15 +0400

> Thanks for this. If you find your old code, do send it over, we
> don't mind if it's not the standard release, if it works, we'll
> consider using it.

Please see the attachment.

You need to replace file glpenv02.c with a reentrant version and then
build the package as usual. Note that glpsol will not work, because it
does not create the thread-specific data key used in the reentrant
version of glpenv02.c. Mtsamp.c is an example program that works.

Hope this helps.

Andrew Makhorin