Re: [Help-glpk] assign parameter(s) from file

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] assign parameter(s) from file
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 21:35:46 +0200

Hello Jeff,

table IN requires an indexing set.

For an example how to handle parameters refer to
examples/csv/transp_csv.mod

You will find the following lines of interest:

table tab_parameter IN "CSV" "parameters.csv" :
  L <- [parameter], e ~ value ;

param c{i in I, j in J} := e['transport cost'] * d[i,j] / 1000;
/* transport cost in thousands of dollars per case */

Best regards

Xypron

-------- Original-Nachricht --------