Re: [Help-glpk] Problem importing gnulpk-java files in java project

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Problem importing gnulpk-java files in java project
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 21:33:18 +0200

If you are asking for help on this list (address@hidden),
please, describe your problem and how it can be reproduced.
An example will be helpful.

GLPK-Java comes with examples in directory
examples/java.

For compiling and running Java programs based on GLPK-Java
glpk-java.jar must be in the classpath.

E.g. with Windows syntax
"%JAVA_HOME%\bin\javac" -classpath "%mydir%/glpk-java.jar" Lp.java
"%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java" -classpath "%mydir%/glpk-java.jar";. Lp

Please, replace %mydir% by the directory containing glpk-java.jar.

Best regards

Xypron

-------- Original-Nachricht --------