[Help-glpk] Special key in csv output

From: Jiri K
Subject: [Help-glpk] Special key in csv output
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 07:44:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
I am using the standalone GLPK solver and I extract outputs into csv file.
Would anyone have an idea how to achieve the following?:

In the table:
table result {t in TRUCK:sum{s in STOCK}load[s,t]>0} OUT "CSV"
".output.csv": (etc)

I would like to have a field with numbers going 1, 2, 3... as far as the
table reaches. Please note that load[s,t] is a variable, so only at the end
of the calculation it is clear, which t in TRUCK will be included in the
output.

I will be happy for any advice.

Jiri