Re: [Help-glpk] Special key in csv output

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Special key in csv output
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 23:02:51 +0400

> I guess this goes back to an earlier question that I was asking. If it
> were possible to define a variable (such as a counter) and keep
> updating its value (counter = counter+1), you cold have used printf
> command to write data to csv, rather than using the table command.

The counterquestion is: for which purpose do you need to have such a
counter? Sets are unordered collections, so, strictly speaking, the
order in which elements of a set are enumerated (including printf and
output table statements) is unspecified.

Please note that Mathprog is intentionally designed not to be a
programming langauge (unlike Ampl which has many programming features).