[Help-glpk] interpretation of MPS files

From: Mike Steglich
Subject: [Help-glpk] interpretation of MPS files
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 15:37:13 +0100

Hi,

I have seen that  the routines to handle MPS files were re-implemented in
version 4.38.
According to these changes I found a different behavior in the interpretation
of integers w/o upper bound. It seems that an integer w/o a defined upper bound
is interpreted as a binary variable. I guess that there is a new default value
for a missing upper bound of an integer variable ( value of 1 instead of
infinity in the older versions). Am I right with these assumptions?

Cheers,

Mike