Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: 64-bit compatibility]

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: 64-bit compatibility]
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 21:17:09 +0100

Hello Chris,

the current version of GLPK is 4.45. Compatibility issues with 64bit
existed prior to GLPK 4.31.

On 64bit Windows you could either use

  64bit Matlab
+ 64bit compiled mex interface
+ 64bit GLPK library

or

  32bit Matlab
+ 32bit compiled mex interface
+ 32bit GLPK library

Make sure your components match.

32bit and 64bit GLPK libraries are contained in
GLPK for Windows
http://sourceforge.net/projects/winglpk/

Have a look at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/glpkmex/
for an interface between GLPK and Matlab.

Best regards

Xypron

-------- Original-Nachricht --------