[Help-glpk] Looking to hire a contractor to write a mathprog model

From: Yaron Kretchmer
Subject: [Help-glpk] Looking to hire a contractor to write a mathprog model
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 21:43:57 -0700

Hi All
I hope this posting is not against forum rules, and apologize for the spam if it is.

I would like to have a model written in mathprog- not very complicated, but I'm too busy to do it myself, so I'm looking to hire somebody to write it for me. I estimate this to be ~10 hours of work for somebody skilled at the art :)

If anybody's interested, could you reply to me privately and I'll send some more details on what I'm looking for?

Thanks

Yaron