[Help-glpk] Re: Java GLPK to Javascript GLPK bindings

From: Noli Sicad
Subject: [Help-glpk] Re: Java GLPK to Javascript GLPK bindings
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 08:25:16 +1100

Hello Xypron,

I want to run in Firefox for cross platform in general.  Firefox is
leading the way with Firebug add-on. It has HTML5 database (i.e.
sqlite) as well.

My specific needs right now, is to run glpk javascript / glpk jquery
in iOS (iphone and ipad) and Android platform later on. I will be
using PhoneGap for this 2 arm platform. jQuery mobile will take care
with other platform - Meego, WebOS (Hp tablet), etc. later on.

Right now, I managed to compile the glpk (glpsol and libqlpk) in iOS
(arm7) in Mac OS X. It is cross compilation. However, I have not
tested it yet. You need Mobile terminal to run glpsol.

Anybody interested I can send this to you.

Thanks.

Regards, Noli