Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: memory]

From: Nigel Galloway
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: memory]
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 05:32:05 -0800

Do you mean GLPK is Solver and CMPL is preprocessor?

What do you mean by stronger than expected? What happens at 29 and 31.
Draw a graph of times between 15 and 30. I would say that, if the graph
is smooth then the value for 30 is exactly as expected. If its smooth to
29 then discontinuous to 30 it is unexpected.

--
  Nigel Galloway
  address@hidden