Re: [Help-glpk] glp_ios_heur_sol

From: Nigel Galloway
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] glp_ios_heur_sol
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 05:16:37 -0800

Robbie,

Thank you for adding IAJAAR_H to the wiki.

I was so impressed that I updated IAJAAR_H with a full implementaion in
Python, which demonstrates what may be possible in the future. I have
introduced a number of Iteraters so graphs may be handled something
like:

test_wclique.py

  1 from IAJAAR import *
  2
  3 vertex_d = ["wgt"]
  4 vertex_i = ["set"]
  5 sol = ar()
  6
  7 G = IAJAAR_create_graph(vertFloats=vertex_d, vertInts=vertex_i)
  8
  9 G.read_ccdata(G.v_offset["wgt"], "../misc/sample.clq")
 10 G.wclique_exact(G.v_offset["wgt"], sol, G.v_offset["set"])
 11 print("sol :", sol())
 12 for v in G.EachVertex():
 13   print("vertex :", v.i, "weight :", v().wgt, "flag :", v().set)
 14
 15 del G
 16
 17

This is available from:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/iajaarh/files/IAJAAR.H.20111120-144507.tar.xz/download

Documentation is in the IAJAAR_PY directory as IAJAAR_PY.xps.

--
  Nigel Galloway
  address@hidden