[Help-glpk] [Fwd: please help me about glpk installation on matlab]

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: please help me about glpk installation on matlab]
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 01:03:09 +0300

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: 赵炜 <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 19:46:52 +0800

hello, i want to use glpk at matlab,but when i copy the file of glpkmex
and glpk 4.47 into matlab toolbox,and set path on matlab, the matlab
can't run the glpktest.
>> run makeglpkmex.m
??? Error using ==> run
The function, script, or class makeglpkmex
cannot be indexed using {} or . indexing.

>> run glpktest1.m
??? Error using ==> run
The function, script, or class glpktest1
cannot be indexed using {} or . indexing.

>> glpktest1
LP problem
??? Undefined command/function 'glpkcc'.

Error in ==> glpk at 501
[xopt, fmin, status, extra] = glpkcc(c, a, b, lb, ub, ctype, vartype,
sense, param);

Error in ==> glpktest1 at 21
[xmin,fmin,status,extra]=glpk(c,a,b,lb,ub,ctype,vartype,s,param)

the testall of matlab show me that :
test_folder =

C:\MATLAB7\toolbox\cobra\testing\testSolvers\

Error in LP test
Error in MILP test
Error in QP test
Error in MIQP test
Error in NLP test 1
Warning: MIQP solver CPLEX through Tomlab not usable: tomRun.m not in
Matlab path
> In changeCobraSolver at 239
  In sampleNLP at 16
  In testSolvers at 214
  In testAll at 41
Error in NLP test 2
testSolvers did not pass

notPassedCnt =

i change the glpk4.47 to 4.35,the result is the same.i found on net,but
still puzzled,i do not know how to resolve it. would you help me??i need
your help. thank you evry much.

Austin,a Ph.D candidate from China,Guangzhou City.