Re: [Help-glpk] glpk help

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] glpk help
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 15:07:20 +0300

>       I am new to glpk. I want to represent c[i,j,k] for some
> transportation problem concerning the fact that the depot i serving
> customer j  with vehicle k. How can i represent the table in this
> environment. All code example, so far found by me, dealing with only
> c[i,j]. Please help me.

Please see the MathProg language reference (doc/gmpl.pdf) and example
models (examples/*.mod) included in the glpk distribution. In
particular, see the example model train.mod; it includes
multidemensional parameters and variables.

In the future please use a more descriptive subject line for your
messages. Thanks.