Re: [Help-glpk] Doxygen

From: Xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Doxygen
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 19:11:03 +0200

Dear Andrew,

please, find appended an archive with the Doxygen configuration file. It
should be placed in the root directory of the distribution, e.g. as
glpk-4.48/Doxyfile

To create the documentation the packages doxygen and graphviz are needed.

Just go to the directory with Doxyfile and execute doxygen.

The doxygen documentation will be created in glpk-4.48/doc/doxygen.

Please, adjust the following line according to the release number:
PROJECT_NUMBER         = 4.47

>> I was confused by "cross reference"
You can navigate from to the code and will find links inside the code,
e.g. in line 489 of
http://www.xypron.de/projects/winglpk/doxygen/html/glpapi12_8c_source.html#l00489
you can navigate to the documentation of xerror and from there to the
declaration in glpenv.h, from there to the documentation of glp_error_, ....

Best regards

Xypron