Re: [Help-glpk] Retrieving Solution Values

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Retrieving Solution Values
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 05:09:32 +0200

Hello David,

unfortunately your mail does not give sufficient information to analyze your
problem.

Please, provide:
- version of GLPK
- version of the GLPK to Java binding used
- a reproducable example.

A .simplex() method existed in the GLPK 4.8 Java Interface published by Björn
Frank, which is no longer maintained and cannot be used with current versions
of GLPK, cf.
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/Java

The current version of GLPK is 4.47.
The current version of GLPK for Java is 1.0.22 and is available at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/glpk-java/

Best regards

Xypron

-------- Original-Nachricht --------