[Help-glpk] Retrieving Solution Values

From: David Myers
Subject: [Help-glpk] Retrieving Solution Values
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 21:16:10 -0400

Hi All,

I am a PhD Student that is using GLPK in Java and my problem is that when I create a problem, solve it, and attempt to retrieve the primal values of variables, it seems to be doing things out of order even though my code has the problem creation, .simplex() solution method, and then the retrieval code afterwards.  Even if I replace the retrieval code with just a System.out.println("SOMETHING") it still prints that before the console print of the actual solution of the problem.  Any help at all is much appreciated.

--
David Myers