Re: [Help-glpk] presolving

From: Daniele Micarelli
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] presolving
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 11:08:23 +0200

the problem has no solution because of the constraints: VincStraordinari1 and VincStraordinari2
If i don't consider them, the problem has solution but takes days to find the solution.
There is a procedure to shorten the search? Because I think that GLPSOL almost immediately finds the solution but all this takes time to verify the optimality of this

(p.s. I use the command CUTS for resolve the problem)

Thanks