Re: [Help-glpk] presolving

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] presolving
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 14:12:29 +0200

Hello Daniele,

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/Terminal_output#MIP_branch-and-cut_output
describes how to read the output to find out, when the first integer solution
was found and which value it had.

If you have no need to prove optimality, you can use the following parameters
for glpsol:

--tmlim nnn       limit solution time to nnn seconds
--mipgap tol      set relative mip gap tolerance to tol

Best regards

Xypron

-------- Original-Nachricht --------