Re: [Help-glpk] GLPK Implementation help

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] GLPK Implementation help
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:56:36 +0400

> I'm using MS Visual Studio 2010, and in my project i include your lib,
> and add your glpk.h to my addicionals c++ lib, but when i compile the
> program i have a error on linker in all your funcions like this error
> LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _glp_add_cols
> Can you please help me?

Please download the original glpk distribution tarball and then follow
instructions on the page http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/Windows .

The GLPK distribution tarball can be found on
http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/glpk/ [via http] and ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/glpk/
[via FTP]. It can also be found on one of FTP mirrors
http://www.gnu.org/prep/ftp.html ; please use a mirror if possible.