Re: [Help-glpk] GLPK Implementation help

From: Robbie Morrison
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] GLPK Implementation help
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 04:31:57 +1200

Hello Jo?o

To:           address@hidden
Subject:      GLPK Implementation help
From:         Jo?o Guedes <address@hidden>
Date:         Tue, 31 Jul 2012 11:57:28 +0100

> hi,
>
> I am Jo?o Guedes, master student of University of
> Minho, in Portugal.  I'm developing a LP tool for my
> thesis, and dicide to use GLPK as my solver, however
> i am having some issues in the implementation I'm
> using MS Visual Studio 2010, and in my project i
> include your lib, and add your glpk.h to my
> addicionals c++ lib, but when i compile the program i
> have a error on linker in all your funcions like this
> error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
> _glp_add_cols Can you please help me?

Unless you have a particular reason to use Visual
Studio and Windows, you could also consider using the
GNU GCC compiler and Linux.  Ubuntu is convenient
distro, if you have no preference for a particular Linux.

I may be mistaken, but I think there is much less
traffic on this list over linker errors and so forth
stemming from Linux users.

just a thought, Robbie
---
Robbie Morrison
PhD student -- policy-oriented energy system simulation
Technical University of Berlin (TU-Berlin), Germany
University email (redirected) : address@hidden
Webmail (preferred)           : address@hidden
[from Webmail client]