Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Low performance when solve MIP problem with glp in

From: Robbie Morrison
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Low performance when solve MIP problem with glp intopt in GLPK]
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 07:50:51 +1200

Hello John

First up, you need to join the [help-glpk] list if you
wish to engage further:

  http://www.gnu.org/software/glpk/#lists

Some thoughts on slow models are covered here:

  http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/Troubleshooting#Slow_models

You didn't say whether you were using GLPSOL
or the GLPK library.  I take it is the former.

HTH, Robbie