[Help-glpk] [Fwd: not defined error]

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: not defined error]
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 00:56:11 +0400

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: tgaudet <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: [Help-glpk] not defined error
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 13:51:23 -0700 (PDT)

I am new to GLPK linear programming and I keep running into an error that I
cannot sort out.

Here is the error:

l not defined
Context: if MustHave[y,t,r] = 1 then RateOfActivity[y,l,
MathProg model processing error

Here is the line of code that it is hanging up on:

s.t. MH1_MustHave{y in YEAR, t in TECHNOLOGY, r in REGION}: if
MustHave[y,t,r] = 1

                                        then RateOfActivity[y,l,t,m,r] =
max(TotalAnnualCapacity[y,t,r]*YearSplit[y,l]*CapacityFactor[y,t,l,r]

                                        else RateOfActivity[y,l,t,m,r] =
RateOfActivity[y,l,t,m,r];