Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: not defined error]

From: Heinrich Schuchardt
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: not defined error]
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 07:21:38 +0200 (CEST)

Your mail had to forwarded manually because you are not subscribed to the GLPK
help list, see
https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/help-glpk

Your constraint MH1_MustHave has multiple problems:

In your constraint you use an index "l" that is not defined in the domain of
your constraint {y in YEAR, t in TECHNOLOGY, r in REGION}. GLPK does not know
what l is meant to be. Therefore you get the error observed.

GLPK is a linear solver. "If" is not a linear term. You cannot use "If" in a
constraint.

Best regards

Heinrich Schuchardt

http://www.xypron.de