Re: [Help-glpk] GLPK installation issues at WINDOWS 7

From: Nazmul Islam
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] GLPK installation issues at WINDOWS 7
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 03:04:58 -0500

Hello Heinrich,

Thanks a lot for your suggestion. The glpkmex installation file (makeglpkmex.m) is looking for libglpk.a file. It is not finding it in the glpk-4.52\w64 folder or glpk-4.52 folder. Hence, the installation procedure is showing errors.

When I run glpktest1, it shows the following error:

"Undefined function 'glpkcc' for input arguments of type 'struct'.

Error in glpk (line 508)
[xopt, fmin, status, extra] = glpkcc(c, a, b, lb, ub, ctype, vartype, sense, param);

Error in glpktest1 (line 21)
[xmin,fmin,status,extra]=glpk(c,a,b,lb,ub,ctype,vartype,s,param)"

When I run glpksol.exe file of glpk-4.52\w64, is it supposed to create the libglpk.a file itself. Actually, I run the glpksol.exe file as administrator, the terminal windows just appears and then disappears. When I run the 'Build_GLPK_VC10_DLL.bat' file, it says that "the specified configuration type is missing. The tool for the configuration might not be installed."  Surprisingly, I installed all prerequisites of http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/Windows and I don't know what else I can do.

I do not know how to resolve this. I am sorry to make you spend time on this. Any help will be very appreciated.

Thanks!

Nazmul