Re: [Help-glpk] GLPK installation issues at WINDOWS 7

From: Nazmul Islam
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] GLPK installation issues at WINDOWS 7
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 04:08:17 -0500

Hello Heinrich,

I don't know what I should put in vcvars64.bat file if I create it with notepad. I have vcvarsall.bat file in my computer and I have attached the text version of this file with the email. I don't know how I can modify vcvarsall.bat file to convert it to vcvars64.bat file. Could you please suggest me how?

I tried "CALL "C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.1\Bin\SetEnv.cmd" /x64" in my cmd. But it did not create the vcvars64.bat file. Do you know why this might happen?

Your feedback will be very appreciated.

Thanks,

Nazmul