[Help-glpk] How to compile GLPK library for windows with Visual Studio C

From: Le Van Duc
Subject: [Help-glpk] How to compile GLPK library for windows with Visual Studio C++ project using Makefile
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 17:39:06 +0900

Dear all,

I have successfully installed glpk for windows and compiled with Visual Studio C++ project that follows instructions at site "http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/Compiling_with_the_GLPK_library#cite_note-2".
Now I want to include glpk library to a Visual Studio C++ project that is compiled with Makefile. I am confused that glpk library is a static or dynamic library since it contains both of .dll and .lib files.
So, I do not know how to add glpk library to my project.

I would appreciate if you can give any advice on this problem.
Thank you so much!