[Help-glpk] The dynamic link library for GLPK for Java could not be load

From: Romain Huynh Van Thieng
Subject: [Help-glpk] The dynamic link library for GLPK for Java could not be loaded.
Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 13:15:15 +0200

Hello everyone, first sorry for my bad grammar english isn't my native language.

I'm using GLPK-java on Eclipse, I've set every path as told on some topic i could find on this help list, and everything was working fine.

After an automatic java update, I'm now encountering this :

The dynamic link library for GLPK for Java could not be loaded.
Consider using
java -Djava.library.path=
The current value of system property java.library.path is:
C:\Users\Marks\workspace\TER\librairies\jdom;C:\Users\Marks\workspace\TER\librairies\glpk\w64

I believe JDOM is working otherwise the compilation would tell it, but I can't figure how to make GLPK work again, I've tried everything.

Thanks for answers