Re: [Help-glpk] The dynamic link library for GLPK for Java could not be

From: Heinrich Schuchardt
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] The dynamic link library for GLPK for Java could not be loaded.
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 13:55:50 +0200

Hello Romain,

your java.library.path is pointing to the 64bit libraries. Is the Java runtime you are executing also 64bit?

Which version of GLPK for Java are you using?

Best regards

Heinrich Schuchardt

Romain Huynh Van Thieng <address@hidden>schrieb:
Hello everyone, first sorry for my bad grammar english isn't my native language.

I'm using GLPK-java on Eclipse, I've set every path as told on some topic i could find on this help list, and everything was working fine.

After an automatic java update, I'm now encountering this :

The dynamic link library for GLPK for Java could not be loaded.
Consider using
java -Djava.library.path=
The current value of system property java.library.path is:
C:\Users\Marks\workspace\TER\librairies\jdom;C:\Users\Marks\workspace\TER\librairies\glpk\w64

I believe JDOM is working otherwise the compilation would tell it, but I can't figure how to make GLPK work again, I've tried everything.

Thanks for answers
_______________________________________________ Help-glpk mailing list address@hidden https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/help-glpk