Re: [Help-glpk] GLPK for Windows 4.57, GLPK for Java 1.3.0, and GLPK for

From: Heinrich Schuchardt
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] GLPK for Windows 4.57, GLPK for Java 1.3.0, and GLPK for C#/CLI 1.1.0 released
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 13:55:25 +0100

Hello Sylvain,

Linux libraries are provided by Debian, Ubuntu, Mint. Builing them yourself
just requires the standard procedure
./configure
make
sudo make install
sudo ldconfig

Hence I do not plan to provide Linux binaries.

Best regards

Heinrich Schuchardt

http://www.xypron.de

Am 01.12.15 um 13:42 schrieb Sylvain Fournier