Re: [Help-glpk] GLPK for Windows 4.57, GLPK for Java 1.3.0, and GLPK for

From: Sylvain Fournier
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] GLPK for Windows 4.57, GLPK for Java 1.3.0, and GLPK for C#/CLI 1.1.0 released
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 16:19:38 -0200

It seems to work fine with this option. Thanks Heinrich!

Sylvain Fournier

Hello Sylvain,

./configure --help

proposes:

  --enable-libpath        load GLPK library from java.library.path
                          [[default=no]]

So what you want to do is:

./configure --enable-libpath

I will not make this switch default to yes because at least Debian
requires a different layout:

/usr/lib: glpk.so
/usr/lib/jni: glpk_java.so
/usr/share/java: glpk-java.jar