Re: [Help-glpk] Calling the same LP repeatedly - segmentation fault

From: Krishna
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Calling the same LP repeatedly - segmentation fault
Date: Fri, 6 May 2016 18:08:43 +0000 (UTC)

Andrew Makhorin <mao <at> gnu.org> writes:

> To deallocate the problem object you should call glp_delete_prob(lp),
> not glp_free.

Hi Andrew,

Thank you, I did try that too to deallocate the problem, I just didn't
post it here. Anyway, I am trying to figure out why alloc.c is causing a
segmentation fault.

I am doing a Binary search in the C program and if the bound is not
satisfied, the LP has to be called again and again until the bound is
satisfied. Only the fist call to the LP works fine. When the LP is called
after creating the problem and deleting it, create_prob() is trigerring
the seg fault. This is a very important step in my simulations and this
issue has been stalling me for 3 days now. I have looked up extensively
but found nothing, please help me understand what I am doing wrong and if
the seg fault can be fixed. I really appreciate any help!

Thank you,
Krishna