Re: [Help-glpk] Calling the same LP repeatedly - segmentation fault

From: Heinrich Schuchardt
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Calling the same LP repeatedly - segmentation fault
Date: Fri, 6 May 2016 21:50:33 +0200

Hello Krishna,

if you want to analyze the problem under Linux a good tool is valgrind.

If you want somebody on the list to find out what is going wrong,
please, supply a complete reproducable example together with the
following information:

operating system used including bitness (32bit or 64bit)
GLPK version used
compiler version used.

The code snippet you supplied yesterday is insufficient to understand
the problem you are facing.

Best regards

Heinrich Schuchardt