[Help-glpk] [Fwd: Question about Working Directories]

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Question about Working Directories]
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2017 09:12:58 +0300

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Louis Boguchwal <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Question about Working Directories
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2017 23:45:04 -0400

Dear GLPK Community,

I was wondering how to import data via CSVs when the CSV files are
contained in a different directory than the model file.  Further, I'd
like to specify the directory containing the CSVs in a config file (eg,
one cell in a separate CSV file), to be read by the .mod file.  My hope
is to dynamically change the directory so I can dynamically change the
data read into the problem.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Louis