gnats2w 0.15 released

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: gnats2w 0.15 released
Date: 16 Apr 2001 10:46:36 +0200

gnats2w 0.15 is available at http://packages.debian.org/gnats2w .
gnats2w is yet another Web interface to GNATS.  It is a quick hack
written because of unavailability of any sufficiently good Web interface
to GNATS about two years ago.

The new version should work with GNATS 4 (as well as GNATS 3.113), but
it doesn't support the new features of it.  In the spirit of gnats2w,
its GNATS 4 port is a sort of quick hack too.  And it still doesn't
support gnatsd.

Please note I'm not generally interested in further development of
gnats2w (except for trivial bug fixes), unless someone convinces me
otherwise or I'll have to maintain a GNATS installation with a Web
access somewhere.

Milan Zamazal

--
Free software is about freedom, not about free beer.  If you care only about
the latter, you'll end with no freedom and no free beer.